1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, period during which they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the operator of the Eltronika Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Website’s pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of pages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website’s User and to properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website’s Users use pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.